These outdoor workshops with artist Ness Lannen take you through the basics of drawing and painting in two hours. All abilities are welcome from the artist wishing to revisit the essentials to the complete beginer.
Sketchbook Workshops give you the opportunity to put your mark making to the test. Initially we will be looking at line and tone in pencil, charcoal and pen; colour will be introduced later in the workshop giving you the opportunity to work in ink and oil pastel and with found drawing materials, so be prepared to forage and get creative! You should have time to produce a more finished piece.
Your sketchbook will become a treasured diary filled with images of special friends and landscapes.
We will be working observationally from the natural environment, and the workshop will finish with an informal chat and time to admire each other's masterpieces.
The price includes all materials; you will even have some to keep so that you can continue to sketch. We will be outside sketching so please dress appropriately. The workshop is for individuals and groups with a maximum of 6.
2 hour sketchbook workshop
- £25.00 per person in groups of up to 6 people includes all art materials.
- Private bookings £75 for an individual, plus £20 for each extra person.
- All workshops are fully insured.
- A deposit of £10 per person is required on booking.
- 24 hours notice for cancellation is required. In the event of wet weather the workshop will be rescheduled.
- The minimum age is 12, up to two under 16's may book if accompanied by a paying adult.
- Up to two under 16's may book if accompanied by a paying adult.